Cost Management Services in Delhi and NCR
Cost management of work is done to ensure that work is Planned, Executed and Monitored from Time to time & completed in defined manner. Following steps are required to Monitor Cost Management:
- Prepare conceptual and Schematic Stage Budget as per discussion with Client requirement and feasibility report
- Prepare project budget in consultation with consultants/ clients.
- Prepare of Cash Flow statements based on work schedule.
- Review project expenditure at intervals and prepare expected cost variations with cost benefit analysis for client
- Preparation of Escalation as per Govt indices and condition of Contract.
- Preparation of Running Bill after making necessary recoveries as per Tender condition and Government norms.
- Preparation of Extra items, Substituted item based on Market rates and agreement conditions.
- Checking of bills of contractors /client supplies items including timely analysis and settlement of extra/deviated items and preparation of Scope Change Orders.
- Preparation of Final Bill including all variation, agreement clauses compliance